Solar Panel Installation Process
Solar panel installation is painless and quick with Nationwide Solar Power. Find out about our convenient 3-step process below.
- Give us a call or fill out the form below. Your information is safe with us.
- We would determine when we talk if you and your home can qualify for the solar panels. Utility information, homeownership, and shading are things that we need to identify before we start the installation process.
- If you and your home qualify, we would set up a convenient time for you to meet one of our experts at your home.
- One of our consultants would then evaluate your shading and roof in person. We would also analyze your utility bills at this time and see what sized solar panel would be the best for you.
- Our consultant would build a custom proposal for you on the spot depending on your criteria.
- Are you as excited for savings as much as we are? Well, all we need is a signature from you and leave the rest on us.
- We would call you for scheduling an installation date. Our solar panel installation service is easy and fast since it generally takes just one to two days.
- Our part of the process at this point is completed.
- After a shorter time, your electricity bill would come out to swap meters! Yes, you would get a fancy new one that would spin backward! And then, KABOOM! You are all set to save your money!
Get Your Quote Free
Start Saving with Solar